Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda View Post
    What type of printer is it? What time is it wherever you live? I woke up about an hour ago at 2am I'll ask my hubby he's a genious at computers and anything computer related
    we got it figured out the paper wrapped around the roller and shut the heat souce down,hubby took it apart but dont know if it is going to work as some of the stuff broke in it,but I checked with walmart and can get anotherone pretty cheap only problem I have a whole new set of ink for this one and it is no longer avail so the ink will be trashed over 100.00 oh well that is life I guess, it is a samsung clx3160fn printer,scanner fax all in onecost 800 when we got it 5 years ago,used it quite a bit so guess I can't complain, but thanks for the help I will save all the sites I found and will try and print them out when we get this one fixed or another one, but we are snowed it right now so no trips out for a day or so, we live in Tn just 15 miles north of Knoxville in a some town called Powell tn. time her now is 10:15 am, have a great day and God bless jean

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate when that happens to printers and you can't get the same one cuz it is pretty much out dated now days after 2 years. Especially if you have just bought ink, and they are not cheap. My hubby goes on internet and finds deals for our ink, it is to expensive at wal mart. We had to get a new printer 3 months ago something inside the printer broke and to replace that part cost the same price as a new printer we were lucky that it actually took the same type of ink we had just purchased. It is only 829 here!

Post Thanks / Like
    jkust got a new one trying to get it installed wish me luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck! I leave all that to my hubby he's the wiz!

Post Thanks / Like
    well with me it is the other way around he conects all the cords, tears it apart and works on it but I have to do the install part,but got it on here so now I will go back and check after church,thanks again for all your help

Post Thanks / Like
    your welcome talk to you later!

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a free Batman doll crochet pattern at - Home I just started & so far it is easy to make.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you found a pattern you like!

Post Thanks / Like
    getting them built up thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Janice got it