Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Amanda I will give it a try

Post Thanks / Like
    You are welcom! Welcome to crochet talk also! I try to help, sometimes i feel i'm more confusing than helpful! Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    wel no luck there everything for sale or no patterns for free just the pics of them but thanks for helping jean

Post Thanks / Like
    I will look on computer later when i get back from doctor and find the sites i found stuff or just look through my patterns! You want a afghan pattern, amigurumis or are you just lookin for anything batman? Sorry i wasn't any help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Amanda,don't be sorry hon you tried,free is hard to find but all my stuff is give away and I can not afford to buy patterns plus the yarn and stuffing too.I am looking for amigurumis and hats.I am making lap blankets, hats scarfs and toys for Shriners hospitals. one in S.C. oHIO AND kY. THANKS FOR THE REPLY AND FOR THE HELP.ANY SUPER HEROS OR ANYTHING CUTE FOR HATS AND TOYS i CAN USEI have several patterns but try to make as much varity as possible so they will all have something different. Hope the dr apt was a good one thanks again love you and God Bless Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    I have free patterns and try to only find free patterns also unless it's a book with a variety of patterns that are really awesome! I just have this feelin I have some batman patterns and have seen some for free. Dr apt. went fine I have been very worried about my hubbies health cuz of is extreme weight gain. We are both on a diet program with dr and I am proud he has lost 20 pounds in past couple months. My weight is not bad but I do it so he has a partner and encouragement. We ride around orange grove 20 min every other day we both have bad back problems but I think we are goin to hurt anyway so lets go! He is depressed more cuz he is 100 pounds over weight ILOVE HIM no matter what!

7. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Give me a little time and i'll find the patterns for you free! I like to help Manda!

9. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The pattern I have from raverly is a crocheted batman logo, I also have from nerdigurumi. com a batman amigurumi and a kids batman hat from allfreecrochet.com. I thought I had more but that's it. They still have them!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks manda,now my printer is gone haywire so can't print anyway till i get it figured out, when it rains it pours says low heat cycle power and I have no clue lol any how glad dr went well and yes we love hubbys and have to stick by them, will keep you both in our prayers
    jean

Post Thanks / Like
    What type of printer is it? What time is it wherever you live? I woke up about an hour ago at 2am I'll ask my hubby he's a genious at computers and anything computer related