Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, Thanks but you would have thought of that too when you start to put your letters on the blanket. Right now you are thinking about what you want to do and how to do it and that blocks your genius. You are always helping others so I am sure you will do it perfectly when the time comes. Sometimes we over think our projects and the ones that are so simple we make harder.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, There are special pencils/markers for fabrics that I used for sewing. They wash right out!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dafydil View Post
    Hi Jean Marie, Have you considered making a drawing or paper pattern to use for placement? Scan the insignia and enlarge it until you feel it is the right size. Then you can use it for placement. Just a thought....Dafy
    Hi Dafy,
    No, I haven't. Thank you for the idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    The blanket is almost long enough but I had got tired of working on it and have been working on the c2c for at least a month now. The c2c is going to take a long time to finish. When I needed a break from crocheting and wanted something to do - I did a puzzle. I just finished another puzzle. At some point I'll get back to the c2c. I'm not quite ready to get back to crocheting the blanket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dafydil View Post
    Hi Jean Marie, There are special pencils/markers for fabrics that I used for sewing. They wash right out!
    Thanks dafydil

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hi Jean Marie, Thanks but you would have thought of that too when you start to put your letters on the blanket. Right now you are thinking about what you want to do and how to do it and that blocks your genius. You are always helping others so I am sure you will do it perfectly when the time comes. Sometimes we over think our projects and the ones that are so simple we make harder.
    Spoula
    Hi Spoula,
    Thanks for your faith in me!!