Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

always searching for flat angel patterns, anyone?

I have several flat angel patterns, and use them lots of ways. Wondering if there is someone out there that might have a new to me pattern to share? Would be most grateful, even if it's not new to me, will cause me to look outside the box. Most appreciated ladies, and hope to hear something soon.
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks young lady, more to skim thru, always hoping to find one elusive flat one that I don't have as yet. One time I dummied onto one that had been made for the children of Sandy Hook, one of my prettier ones if I do say so. This time, as always, wondering if someone has really worked on this particular angel, it seems and is pretty enuf, but after making the "wings", for some reason just doesn't do it for me, those wings sorta take away from the rest of the angel. I seldom spend a lot of time going thru and trying to redo a pattern so it works for me, so have perhaps to do it with this one. Love the angel, hate the wings!
    Have pages and pages saved from Pinterest, but not much there either, guess there is only so much one can do with that type of thing, but won't stop me from looking. Thanks again for taking the time to help with links, much appreciated, and will keep for a time when I can spend more time looking. Glad to have someone interested in helping others, those RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS, do pay off in the long run.always searching for flat angel patterns, anyone?-images-jpg

Anything appreciated.
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Thanks Shaddy! and thanks for saying that I'm young.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone younger than I am is a young lady, not a problem for me. I look forward to "old age" of course the health issues really rear their ugly heads, but gotta rise above that.
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like

Flat angel patterns

https://www.pinterest.com/search/pin...yped&term_meta[]=flat%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=crochet%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=angel%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=patterns%7Ctyped

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks girl, already been there, flat angels are very scarce, if you make one, it pretty much looks like another one and so on. I always ask tho, one can never guess what might turn up and be a new pattern for me to collect. thank you so much for your time, is greatly appreciated.
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    I have only filet petterns...
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן