Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    This shows you how to do the shell stitch
    How to Crochet a Shell Stitch - Illustrated Tutorial

Also, if you go to the post 'lapghans' and click on the pattern and look at the edging on the pattern - the edging is shell stitches.

Thank you! I know how to make shells and stuff, and I really appreciate everything you have shown me. I am really trying to figure out that exact pattern. I have about 5 blankets and shawls with shells, just nothing like that one. It's just different and I wanted to figure it out. I have actually been crocheting for a while, I am just new to sites such as this. I don't sell my work I just do it for family and friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a nice Video jean. Hope you do to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Thank you for this. It helped but not in the way you would think. I saw a link to the arcade stitch and the pattern I'm trying to figure out looks more like the arcade stitch with fpdc on each stitch along with a picot on the tip of each. Then you don't stitch into the picots, you stitch behind them. So maybe if I use the same base as the arcade stitch I can create my own pattern that looks pretty much the same. If so you will be the first I share it with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Mary Louise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Evening. I saw some where a person needing a pattern like this??

MyPicot | Free crochet patterns May be in another post. It was in a mint green photo.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to everyone who offered help!

So I emailed the people at My Picot the picture and diagram. They responded with some information, but the best news was that they were going to attempt the pattern themselves and get back to me. So I heard from them today. And here is the link to their website with this pattern done step by step.

MyPicot | Free crochet patterns

I want to thank everyone who took their time trying to help my find the answer to how this pattern was written. If any of you do a version of it, I'd love to see your work. I'm in the middle of 4 projects so this one will probably be my summer project for myself. Have a great day!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to everyone who offered me their help on figuring out this pattern. Thanks again for introducing me to My Picot as I emailed them the picture and diagram and they replied to me with a PDF with written directions and did a full work up on their page. If anyone is interested, here is the link: MyPicot | Free crochet patterns

Sincerely,
    Deana Zorbis

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AfHaDL...l8sNAyuwhD57I/

This site has a great REFERENCE GUIDE for reading charts.