Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure going to keep a look out for the actual picture, surely it will turn up somewhere, and as for graphing it, we can take care of that online. I know what it is when you have your heart set on something. Good luck, and if you do eventually find it, update us please?
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to my internet friends, asked questions, and hoping this will help you, enlarge it maybe at Staples or somewhere, and if not clear, perhaps you can ask among your computer friends if someone has a program that could clean that graph up a lot and make it clearer for you. I am not able to do that, but bet I could find someone to help you if necessary. Hope this is better?
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so much for your help, however I am still having the same problem. I took the copy to Staples in hopes that they could enlarge it for me and make it clearer, but no luck. Even after several attempts the graph is still not clear and the squares don't line up. Not sure what to try next, the folks at Stapes said the copy would only be as clear as the one they started with. Any additional suggestions or help is MOST appreciated, I REALLY would love to make this afghan. Would be glad to pay for a good clear copy that is enlarged enough so that you can actually count the squares. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are members of the cyber community that have programs to "clean up" things just such as you are trying to do. I am not knowledgeable about that, but you might have to ask around. Is there a high school there that you might call and ask the computer department if someone there could help you? There even may be FREE programs as we are speaking of this, but as I said, I am not into that part of computer. It may take some time, but if you are persistent, you will persevere. Meantime, I will ask around on my end, do you have a computer forum as well that you could visit, always pays to have an ace in the hole.
    Let's keep in touch, and see what happens?
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your help, I am very persistent when I want something and I REALLY want this. I will not give up until I have tried everything. Someone somewhere has to have the original that I could buy a good clear copy from and from that I could enlarge it as large as need be, but it needs to be really clean. Thanks again for your support. I will keep in touch and let you know what I find, and I will be successful.
    Char

Post Thanks / Like
    As this is vintage stuff gal, I do not believe you will gather a clear graph anymore at this late stage, UNLESS someone cleans one up for ya. Vintage printing, etc., was not the best. good luck and I will keep an eye out myself.
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are links to paid crochet eagle patterns - hope, it will help! Ada.
    Mary Maxim - Eagle Afghan Pattern
    $3.99
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/1173385...=sr_gallery_11

Post Thanks / Like
    Ravelry: Bald Eagle pattern by Ana Casals this is not a graph, but pattern is for a stuffed eagle - example looks quite good - hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Shaddy, for continuing to help me with my search. When I do find the original I will let you know. Thank again
    Char