Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns

is there anyone that might have something?
    I make scads of these, and am running the same patterns it seems, tired of them, and so skimmed ebay, saw these, seller says they come from a calendar? I would suspect perhaps AA, but not sure, if anyone has something closely resembling these, sure would be grateful, I need a snowstorm it seems!
    ShaddyLooking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-l1600-jpgLooking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-l400-jpgLooking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-ms-jpg
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Here is one I found not the same, but maybe similar:

Flower Girl Cottage : Easy Crochet Snowflake Pattern

Others may be along and able to help us as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbie, you are always taking time to search things on internet, and so appreciated. I am a lazy gal, want to make things for people, but do hate using same patterns all the time, variety is the spice they claim, and I do so want variety. Will post back if I find any of the others I am seeking. Talk soon?
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    you might want to try one of these https://www.pinterest.com/tanyakburk...oily-patterns/

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, something different to add to my many doily middles, I use shade pull patterns too, but am running short on those too. Appreciate your interest.
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    is there anyone that might have something?
    I make scads of these, and am running the same patterns it seems, tired of them, and so skimmed ebay, saw these, seller says they come from a calendar? I would suspect perhaps AA, but not sure, if anyone has something closely resembling these, sure would be grateful, I need a snowstorm it seems!
    ShaddyLooking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-l1600-jpgLooking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-l400-jpgLooking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-ms-jpg
    Hi Shaddy, Here is a pic of one I made a while back, not sure if I can find the pattern again tho. It probably is in my notebook somewhere. Let me know if you like it enough or me to look for the pattern.Looking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-001-jpg Patty/redhead

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaddy, I have tried to put the patterns on line to send to you but can't get them to copy. If you will send me an address in personals I will send you copies of the angels and snowflakes.Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hi Shaddy, Here is a pic of one I made a while back, not sure if I can find the pattern again tho. It probably is in my notebook somewhere. Let me know if you like it enough or me to look for the pattern.Looking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-001-jpg Patty/redhead
    Hi,
    Wow! That's Pretty Patty!

9. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shady, Here is a link for hundreds of snowflakes to crochet. If you are not a member to this site, it is free to join just fill in your email address and make a password. Well worth joining as there are thousands of free patterns all in one place. Good luck and Happy Crocheting..... Davena

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sear...ptioned_thumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-034_small_best_fit-1-jpgLooking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-6284077331_d253710e36_m-1-jpgLooking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-snowflakes_small_best_fit-1-jpgLooking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-star_relieve_05_small_best_fit-1-jpgLooking for something closely resembling these snowflake patterns-thxi947k0m-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Davena View Post
    Hi Shady, Here is a link for hundreds of snowflakes to crochet. If you are not a member to this site, it is free to join just fill in your email address and make a password. Well worth joining as there are thousands of free patterns all in one place. Good luck and Happy Crocheting..... Davena

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sear...ptioned_thumbs

HI Shaddy, I checked this one out and it is a good one to check out!! I copied and pasted a lot of them into my pictures folder. A lot are probably done with crochet thread (or string) but you could probably do them in baby yarn. I will include some of the pictures I found. If you don't belong to Ravalry it is so easy to join. I found that starting with page #40 some and up there is really a lot of pretty ones. I looked thru every page!! This is just 5 from the copied ones in my folder and I know I probably copied 25 or 30 more! A couple look like books of star patterns (I posted one of them here). Just go check them out. I didn't know if you use the crochet string or the regular yarn. Have fun!! Patty

PS I would like to check out "Frosty Snow Flakes" for myself. And I just went back and checked and I have 62 pictures of snowflakes in my folder! Another PS .......so far I have had no success in finding the free patterns for "Frosty Snowflakes" ... snyone know how to get the patterns ...it says they are free.
    Last edited by redhead; 10-26-2015 at 09:27 AM.