Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Looking For old pattern

Hi I hope that I am putting this in the right place. I am looking for a pattern that is an afghan and it is Tustin stich at least that is what my mom made it with. It is a Teddy Bear with blue overalls holding a sucker. It was in a magazine around 1970-1985 I think. I have the part of the pattern but some of it was rubbed out some how and I would like very much to have it again. I know it is called Teddy Bear. My problem besides not having all the pattern is I can not for the life of me remember what magazine it was in. I know it is a cool afghan and that it is for a baby really. If there is anyone out there that can help me I would be ever so grateful.

Hugs Jo
    joreememee@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I searched through my entire inherited collection looking for this but no luck. I did however find this. It is a paid pattern but sounds exactly like what you've been looking for so maybe the $4.00 wont be too bad and I think they throw another pattern into the deal too.
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/2343941...=sr_gallery_21

3. Thanks Joreememee thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You oh Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by crochet4fun View Post
    I searched through my entire inherited collection looking for this but no luck. I did however find this. It is a paid pattern but sounds exactly like what you've been looking for so maybe the $4.00 wont be too bad and I think they throw another pattern into the deal too.
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/2343941...=sr_gallery_21
    I want to thank you every so much for finding this pattern. I am going to get it as soon as payday arrives.
    Hugs Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    You're very welcome. Its been so long since I've been on I figured I'd get back into the swing by helping locate some of the patterns. Glad it was what you were looking for.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad that you did. You see my mom did this so long ago and between all the moves I lost most of the pattern. I am so happy

7. Thanks crochet4fun thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know have this pattern thanks to crochrt4fun. I now have to get it started and see if I can do it s good as my mom did. Again thanks so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations and good luck in getting that one done it looks like quite an undertaking. As for finding it for you. You are very welcome, I'm happy to help