Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

oval table runner

I am looking for this pattern. Does anyone have it and willing to share?
    Attached Images Attached Images oval table runner-attachment-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi...

Here's a link with information about where to find the book it was published in. It's for Athlynn Green's web page and tells how to go about finding and purchasing the book. (Read all the replies toward the bottom.)

Apparently she had the pattern and made it, took the above photo you posted. I didn't get whether she still has the book or not, but she's directing people looking for the pattern elsewhere.

Incidentally the name of the pattern is Oval Cloth Chrysanthemums and Pine Cones #23. Hope that is a help for you!

Captivating Crocheting: Make Crocheted Table Runners, Wall Hangings, Curtains and More!--Ideas, Tips & Free Patterns

Post Thanks / Like

A Word of Caution!

I was just doing a web search using the pattern's name. I found quite a few places that say they have the FREE pattern! One spot I couldn't get to because my virus program notified me there were problems with that website. Another one I was going to try caused my firewall to notify me that it was blocking the site. And my web browser also blocked a site. I finally gave up when I clicked a link for a web site, and lo and behold, the photo of the tablerunner opened and filled my entire screen. And I thought BINGO! Then the pages started opening about downloading some techy thing, blah, blah, blah. I couldn't close the site and had to resort to a hard shutdown of my computer!

So be careful!

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not believe that this is a free pattern it is in Magic Crochet issue 23? If you care to PM me, I believe I can get you the pattern from my stash.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Maggie's Mom, here is a similar pattern:
    oval table runner-pattern-jpg
    Happy Crocheting! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Also looking for pattern

I'm looking for this pattern, too. I used to have the book, and thought i still did, but can't find it. I've made this doily twice, and it's so beautiful I'd like to make it again. I checked and it isn't in Magic Crochet #23, so if someone can find out which magazine it's in, that'd be great. There's another doily pattern in that book that I'd le as well - it has rows and rows of pineapples and closed picots and is quite large.

Post Thanks / Like

Oval chrysanthemum runner directions

Have you gotten these directions. I would LOVE a copy please
    Sarah theMermaiden

Post Thanks / Like
    PM me your email, and I will send
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like

Oval table runner

Maggie's Mom,
    Did you ever get a copy of this beautiful table runner?
    theMermaiden