Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Question chicken pot holder?

My daughter has just requested a pot holder that she saw online. I have searched but can't find it. I hope someone can help me!
    It is crocheted in peaches and cream. using off white, red and yellow. It is simply a round chicken.

Post Thanks / Like
    found one but it's not round: here is the website: Chicken Potholder Pattern | Crochet Patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    found one but it's not round: here is the website: Chicken Potholder Pattern | Crochet Patterns

Thank you, the pot holder is not "the one" but I am going to make it anyway. So cute and it reminds me of a pot holder my grandma used to use.

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sunrise, if you are a Ravelry member, there is one at the link I am attaching.
    Ravelry: Speckled Hen Potholder pattern by Christine Ciliberto Just follow the link on the Ravelry page.
    I hope this is what you are looking for.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphire43 View Post
    Ravelry: Speckled Hen Potholder pattern by Christine Ciliberto Just follow the link on the Ravelry page.
    That just might be the one! looks really nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everbody that helped with this! The white hen potholder is the pattern I am looking for. Hopefully I can help someone else someday. Thanks again!

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Sapphire . . .
    Thanks for bringing this one to our attention. I went to Ravelry, and downloaded the pattern from the link provided! Love it and it's my next project, which I can start on tonight.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is what you're looking for. I just ran across this video tutorial for a super-cute chicken potholder. There is no written pattern, but the video is well-done.

Hope this helps you!

Shelley

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    I think this is what you're looking for. I just ran across this video tutorial for a super-cute chicken potholder. There is no written pattern, but the video is well-done.

Hope this helps you!

Shelley
    Fantastic video, Shelley! I usually can't stand the crochet videos because it seems the gals fiddle and futz about while they're making the video. This gal is straight-forward, explains well, and easy to follow. I'm going to make this one, too. My kitchen and breakfast room are rooster/chicken and cow themed LOL! Crocheted ones are easier to care for then the real ones.

Thanks, Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poinciana View Post
    Fantastic video, Shelley! I usually can't stand the crochet videos because it seems the gals fiddle and futz about while they're making the video. This gal is straight-forward, explains well, and easy to follow. I'm going to make this one, too. My kitchen and breakfast room are rooster/chicken and cow themed LOL! Crocheted ones are easier to care for then the real ones.

Thanks, Shelley
    I agree, Poinciana, this is a super cute pattern and a great video. My mom loves chickens, too. My dad used to raise exotic chickens, all kinds of beautiful breeds. They were his pets and followed him all over the yard. He also used to raise peacocks, they were absolutely gorgeous. Now I'm getting off topic.... lol.

I'm glad you like the chicken potholder video.

Shelley