Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Pattern request for boys slippers - minecraft

Wondering if anyone would have a pattern for boys-size 1 slippers with minecraft creepers crocheted into them....Thanking you in advance for your assistance..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I have not found a free crochet pattern as of yet. I did come across this site with some for sale - is this the type of slipper you are looking for?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2264512...w_type=gallery

Let us know so if any of the members have access to a similar pattern, they may be able to help us.

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

I have not found a free crochet pattern as of yet. I did come across this site with some for sale - is this the type of slipper you are looking for?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2264512...w_type=gallery

Let us know so if any of the members have access to a similar pattern, they may be able to help us.

Thank you!
    Barbara:....Thank you so much...That is absolutely what I am looking for...Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    I have looked again for free patterns and have not found any. Here is an easy pattern to follow for basic slippers:

Crochet Spot » Blog Archive » Crochet Pattern: Easy Adjustable Slippers - Crochet Patterns, Tutorials and News

Then, I wonder if you can add the minecraft crochet emblem to the top of the slippers when they are done?

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to the following:
    Ravely.com
    type in free crochet patterns

Also on Google search type in FREE CROCHET PATTERNS you get lots of sites that offer free patterns. I have gotten lots of free patterns this way

GOOD LUCK
    Mary Louise

Post Thanks / Like

Mary Louise

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Louise View Post
    Go to the following:
    Ravely.com
    type in free crochet patterns

Also on Google search type in FREE CROCHET PATTERNS you get lots of sites that offer free patterns. I have gotten lots of free patterns this way

GOOD LUCK
    Mary Louise
    Thank you for your help...Much appreciated....Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    The nice thing about checking out the free patterns on the web sites is you can find a lot of older patterns. I have a lot of older patterns as I have my mothers old WORKBASKET Craft Books; some dated 1950. I remember getting them out of the mail box and she would always let us look at them with her. She tried so hard to teach me to crochet but she was so good and so fast that I could not follow her. Took her old Learn how book and learned on my own. The print is small and hard to read but if I want to make something from them I use a magnifying glass. I like the sitr PURPLEKITTY.COM; it has a lot of older patterns.
    Mary Louise