Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Written instructions for adult dresses

Hello, I'm new to the forum and hoping someone can help me out. I'm in search of crocheted dress patterns with written instructions. Does anyone out there know where I could find such thing?

Thanks,

Sherri

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sherri and welcome from Alabama!

Are you looking for a crochet dress pattern for a baby? Or an adult? There are several patterns on this site for adorable baby dresses.

Free Crochet Patterns for Baby Dresses

I hope this helps!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley,

Thanks for the information. I was leaning more towards dresses for adults, but will definitely check this out as well. I've come across quite a few crochet dresses that I love. But, unfortunately they don't have written instructions, only graphs which I am no good at.

Thanks again,

Sherri

4. Likes JoeAnn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherri F View Post
    Hi Shelley,

Thanks for the information. I was leaning more towards dresses for adults, but will definitely check this out as well. I've come across quite a few crochet dresses that I love. But, unfortunately they don't have written instructions, only graphs which I am no good at.

Thanks again,

Sherri
    Here's a link with several women's dresses that have written patterns:

15 Beautiful Free Crochet Dress Patterns for Women |

Shelley

6. Thanks karenlatlas thanked for this post
    Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley,

Thanks once again. You've been a great help. I will most definitely be making a couple of these. I love how when I'm crocheting it puts me at such peace. It seems the farther I get along in a project the quicker I try and get it done. I enjoy watching it develop into it's final form.

Sherri

8. Likes JoeAnn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sherri,
    I have found more FREE patterns for just about everything under the sun on Pinterest. You MUST visit the site and create an account (free, of course), then do a search on free crocheted dress patterns. You will be amazed at the results. Just be sure to set aside a couple of hours because once you get started, you won't want to stop! The link to my page with my boards is https://www.pinterest.com/markmickey1/ Enjoy.
    "We cannot do any great things. We can do only small things with great love."
    Mother Theresa

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks once again for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by trueblue2007 View Post
    Hi Sherri,
    I have found more FREE patterns for just about everything under the sun on Pinterest. You MUST visit the site and create an account (free, of course), then do a search on free crocheted dress patterns. You will be amazed at the results. Just be sure to set aside a couple of hours because once you get started, you won't want to stop! The link to my page with my boards is https://www.pinterest.com/markmickey1/ Enjoy.

Very much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Most are not free (I typically charge $3 for a pattern), but have quite a few vintage dress designs in the shop. This is one of my summer favorites.
    Written instructions for adult dresses-nassau-sailor-jpg
    Preserving History One Pattern at a Time
    Vintage Knit Crochet Pattern Shop

Post Thanks / Like
    Google is your friend, search crocheted vintage summer dresses, bet you find something!
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy