Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Surrounded by the mountains of Vermont, USA
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool I'm tearing my hair out!!!!

Hello Ladies. Last year I came across two Christmas patterns that I simply cannot find this year. One is a pillow that looks like a Christmas present wrapped in red ribbon with a red bow, but it's all crochet, no real ribbon. The other is amigurami of large letters that spell HO HO HO.
    I thought they were both originally Redheart patterns but I'm not finding them there.

HELP!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Anniem;145581]Hello Ladies. Last year I came across two Christmas patterns that I simply cannot find this year. One is a pillow that looks like a Christmas present wrapped in red ribbon with a red bow, but it's all crochet, no real ribbon. The other is amigurami of large letters that spell HO HO HO.
    I thought they were both originally Redheart patterns but I'm not finding them there.

HELP!!!![/QUOTE]
    [url]http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#page=1&query=Christmas%20present%20pillow%20crochet&view=captioned_thumbs&sort=date[/url]

I did a search on Ravelry and found a Christmas Present Pillow. Is this it?

Tried to do the same for the letters but no luck.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniem View Post
    Hello Ladies. Last year I came across two Christmas patterns that I simply cannot find this year. One is a pillow that looks like a Christmas present wrapped in red ribbon with a red bow, but it's all crochet, no real ribbon. The other is amigurami of large letters that spell HO HO HO.

HELP!!!!
    I got here 2 links (pillows). I hope that is what you are looking for.
    Presents Crochet Pillows | AllFreeCrochet.com
    Free Pattern – Christmas Present Pillow | Hooked Creationz
    Here is a link from Google - amigurumi letters
    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...gurumi+letters

Good Luck
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a link for a present pillow: AllFreeCrochet.com - Free Crochet Patterns, Crochet Projects, Tips, Video, How-To Crochet and More
    Here is a link for alphabet pillows: Ravelry: Alphabet Pillows pattern by Kimberly Lewis
    Hope this helps
    gmacrawford

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry the one for the present did not come out right, so I hope this one does.
    Presents Crochet Pillows | AllFreeCrochet.com
    gmacrawford