Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    thanks girls, I have plenty to search with now. Appreciate your interest in helping me!Oh, and Kitty, you can google pictures, you need to move to the images, click the left top of the page where it says images, and then a search bar will come up, with a little camera at the end, click the camera, if you have a picture, you load that, and google finds what you want. Happy searching, and good luck too.
    I'm going to try that -thanks,I had no idea.WOW!

Post Thanks / Like
    You know, whomever dreamed up this computer thing musta been a real whiz bang, it just keeps going and getting more interesting as time goes on. The kids of today just have no idea how fortunate they really are/
    Hope the instructions I gave are somewhat clear, I know I use that feature a great deal, so didn't really think about describing it to someone else. Happy snooping!
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    You know, whomever dreamed up this computer thing musta been a real whiz bang, it just keeps going and getting more interesting as time goes on. The kids of today just have no idea how fortunate they really are/
    Hope the instructions I gave are somewhat clear, I know I use that feature a great deal, so didn't really think about describing it to someone else. Happy snooping!
    That probably would be Bill Gates. Him and his friend started that trend with personal computers.
    Krys
    PS: Not everything is good because of that new technology. Young kids they are missing on a LOT because of that.