Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone get this pattern for me?

Hi,
    I don't have ravalry. This is a pretty square.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean you didn't say which pattern you wanted! Will be happy to look when I hear back from you. Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean hope this works ok!!Can someone get this pattern for me?-image-jpgCan someone get this pattern for me?-image-jpgCan someone get this pattern for me?-image-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Jean they are backwards but I think you can read them!:-) hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't cost a penny to JOIN Ravelry, and there are a lot of resources there for you to work with. Pattern searches, etc., all for free, just avail yourself, and see what happens. You will like it.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shaddy,
    I joined ravelry but how does it work?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have belonged since it started, seems years ago, and still don't know all the info that can be gleaned from the site, I use the pattern search area most, and do belong to many of the groups within Ravelry itself. There are places there to find info, and ask questions, the gals there are very helpful. One caution, this group is not a sharing group, so asking for patterns is a nono, but sometimes you can tell if someone asks you to PM them, that they might be willing to share a pattern.
    Move slowly, and learn as you go, there is much to learn, and don't figger to get it all at once either. I think there are areas and ladies that are the helpful ones, and take advantage of that too. Maybe there is someone that can help you find your way around easier than I can. Just know that you can find FREE patterns, and links all over the site, and you can help yourself find things you never dreamed of. Good luck, wish I could give you a guided tour, but as I said, I too am still learning a lot, don't spend a lot of time there, just know there are a lot of resources available. I do not see the page anymore with all the groups on, but spoze you will have to search to find that, when you figger out what you are interested in, join the group, and move to the next one, always good stuff available.
    Good luck.
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy