Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you start a subscription with Crochet World you will have access to magazines back to 2007 in the archives. You will be able to download that pattern and any pattern you want back too 2007. I know because I have a subscription to the magazine.
    Last edited by suneebeeches; 05-16-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also Annie's has a booklet called A Baker's Dozen Easy Crochet Doilies and it has the pattern in it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow21 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find a FREE copy of the peacock in the June 2010 issue of Crochet World? Libraries only keep 1-2 years of magazines. A friend found the picture and would love to do this if we can find the free pattern. Thank you.
    http://www.freepatterns.com/images/p.../small/539.jpg

Try this site

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow21 View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't. If I start one do you know if I can look up past patterns? Thank you for your response.
    Yes, you sure will be able to look it up. I bought a subscription of Crochet World just last week and instantly had access to every issue clear back to 2008 including the June 2010 issue. You can download the PDFs to your computer. I plan on putting the files on my Nook. I'll still keep them on my laptop in case I decide to print certain patterns. I hope this helps.

Linda

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suneebeeches View Post
    If you start a subscription with Crochet World you will have access to magazines back to 2007 in the archives. You will be able to download that pattern and any pattern you want back too 2007. I know because I have a subscription to the magazine.
    Thank you all who responded. I appreciate your help.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one but I'm not sure if it's the same one your looking for. I believe I got it from a post of free patterns. I could scan a picture and send it to you for confirmation if your interested.