Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    I havem't seen the paticular pattern you asked about, but will look and see if I have oe in my older stuff also. I am also looking for a pattern for a baby bunting, its called a vertically striped bunting with a hood. I bought a book with that pattern in 1979, however I loaned the book to a friend and didn't get it back. I don't remember the name of the book that it came out of, but the golden hands pattern books sounds familar. I keep searching the net, but no luck so far.If anyone has this pattern or knows where it came from please let me know. kcbcmom

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking for the same pattern but the one I need is for a kids purse..

Post Thanks / Like
    This was how I taught my daughter to chrochet while she was a small child. She wanted tomake money to buy everyone a christmas gift and did so b7y making these and selling them to family & friends. She now would like to teach her girls how to chrochet and would like to use the same pattern. Like I told her I looked througfh all my old books and hand written patterns and could not find it. I am hoping someone will sill have this pattern in their stash of patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry that I didn't answer you right back, but I also checked my older stuff and did not find one for the bunting you are looking for, but I will certainly keep my eyes open for one.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sharonron, looking fo an old pattern

Mrs Claus Pot Holder | Free Patterns | Yarn

This probably isn't exactly what you were looking for, but it may give you an idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a pattern for a bright striped bunting; but the stripes are horizontal. PM me if you want it and I'll try to send it to you.