Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when our members jump in and help each other. Good luck!!

2. Likes N/A, bettybee10, Poinciana, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ByHaafner * crochet : granny chic Click on highlighted Link HUGS

Hope this is it ----at the bottom of Page. I saved it by BookMarking. Susan MJ

WHOOPS !! Just saw it Poinsiana allready helped . Thanks Poinsiana Now you can just for get mine. Good Luck Popcorn stitch is easy I have done 4 Blankete with it. SMJ
    Last edited by Susan2014; 02-25-2014 at 01:56 PM.

4. Likes Poinciana liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    THank you for all of the help. I am so grateful that all of you have such wonderful ideas. I am also happy to know that all of you are there when I need help ( which as a beginner to crocheting) I most certainly will. THanks fo beingthere with all of your experience.

6. Likes Poinciana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    ByHaafner * crochet : granny chic Click on highlighted Link HUGS

Hope this is it ----at the bottom of Page. I saved it by BookMarking. Susan MJ

WHOOPS !! Just saw it Poinsiana allready helped . Thanks Poinsiana Now you can just for get mine. Good Luck Popcorn stitch is easy I have done 4 Blankete with it. SMJ
    LOL, you're as sweet as ever, Miss Susan! YOU'RE the one who posted the cool link. And, also, showed me the error of my ways... Now I understand why I had problems the last two times I tried to post a link. (I ain't going to explain, though, because it would be too confusing. lol.

Did all of y'all see that coconut-lime pie on the page you linked to? I gained five pounds looking at the picture! Now I have to walk an extra mile tonight to lose it!

Thanks, Susan...you're a winner.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

8. Likes N/A, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Poinciana, Ok, back away from the pie, and all will be well...LOL Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to thank everyone that helped me find this.. Now I just have to sit down and tackle this THanks so much

Post Thanks / Like
    Pocianain just a wee bit behind just seeing this 3/05 oh well. i laughed when you said i posted the link hahahaha Dont expect Senior Brain Freeze to remember ?? I like your green ink, pretty & not boring. Thanks