Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

looking for pattern

i am looking for a free pattern to make a Noahs Ark crib blanket. if anyone has one orr knows where i can get one please let me know. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    If you look at the Noah's Ark Blanket at Ravelry by Michele Wilcox, there is lots of pictures of the appliques (spelling?) of animals etc. You may be able to work out the shapes on you own and sew on any wave blanket pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is it sweetie:
    Noahs Ark Blanket

Ravelry: Noah's Ark Blanket pattern by Michele Wilcox

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, I should have put the link, sorry. Know it is not free, so guess that threw me, duh! Still easier to view! Thanks 2Cathy2!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra f View Post
    i am looking for a free pattern to make a Noahs Ark crib blanket. if anyone has one orr knows where i can get one please let me know. thanks
    Hi Sandra, Have you looked in the library for this book? Try this... go to this link .. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sour...-loved-afghans
    .. on the left is a link (small, but there) that you can click on, will take you to a site that may help you find the book in a library in your area. And of course, I would double check with the library, since I really don't know how reliable this site is, and just noticed that Ravelry has this link. Let me know if it does work. (the pattern is in this book)
    Good luck!
    Last edited by rosieh20; 06-19-2013 at 03:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, never thought of the library. lol

7. Likes rosieh20 liked this post