Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Sugar n cream scented

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen it for sale on the CutRateCrafts site. Have never used it-both asthmatics here.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used it but didn't like it sent to over powering

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got some sock yarn that has Aloe in it. Don'k know how long that will last either...

Post Thanks / Like
    are these more expensive? I would love to have socks with aloe in it but I crochet and don't know how to knit and socks would be a mega hard first project!
    Faerie tales are true because they tell us dragons can be beaten!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know for sure that Joann's carries it here. I am really sensitive to certain perfumes so I have never gotten any. They look the same as the regular cotton skeins they have. It does say scented on the label and it's about the same price.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if we could just soak our socks in Aloe Vera to get the same effect....

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the Aloe Vera is to benefit the crocheter while crocheting, to offset the drying effects of wool yarn. I don't think it is meant to last thru washing, but i haven't used it, so i don't know for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't used the scented yarn yet. But I've been to Michaels to test it out. Unfortunately for me, I am very sensitve to many perfumes, or scents. And I get nauseated and often have a headache for awhile. So I basically have to be careful, and the only thing I use is one certain type of fabric softener. It's sad because some of the scents I really like, but I would be sick all the time if I got any.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaving Willow View Post
    I haven't used the scented yarn yet. But I've been to Michaels to test it out. Unfortunately for me, I am very sensitve to many perfumes, or scents. And I get nauseated and often have a headache for awhile. So I basically have to be careful, and the only thing I use is one certain type of fabric softener. It's sad because some of the scents I really like, but I would be sick all the time if I got any.
    Weaving, I have Panic Disorder and certain perfumes set off panic attacks: anything by Coty and Avon and 360 Farenheit.