Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    For the most part , reading all the posts , scented yarn doesn't appear to be a great idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have P.T.S.D among other things mersea. Maybe that has something to do with it. And I tried selling Avon, and that didn't las too long. So I can relate.

Post Thanks / Like
    I sold Avon too, years before I found out I had Panic Disorder and I got 'high' all the time from sniffing the perfumes...well I thought I was getting high!
    Faerie tales are true because they tell us dragons can be beaten!

4. Likes buggainok, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I accidentally bought a ball of the scented Sugar 'n Cream on sale one day because I liked the color combination. It is quite strong, and so I put it into one of my linen closets as an air freshener and it works well, but I don't know if I'd ever crochet anything with it but a dishcloth or bath scrubbie.

6. Likes LI Roe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone,

Yes, I have worked with scented yarn before. I purchased mine at Zellers, and it was a cotton, lightly and pleasantly scented wool. I actually used it to crochet a development ball for a baby shower which I included in a diaper cake. Was a big hit! I only found the white at the time, but it was a nice addition to the baby shower gift!

I might actually have another ball somewhere and once I find it, I will post the details of the yarn.

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have heard of the scented yarn but have not seen it in any of our stores here in California! I have also heard of a glow in the dark yarn which sounded so neat but I haven't seen it around here either! I'm not sure what brand carries it or where! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I never heard of scented yarn. Where do you get it. I like to be able to find some. Try it.

11. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought mine at Wal Mart. but I've also seen it at Michaels, Ben Franklin, CraftsDirect and JoAnn fabrics. It's called Sugar 'n Cream Scents. Hope this helps you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I never even heard of such...WOW!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't use scented yarns cuz I am Multiple Chemical Sensitive. Good grief, they have fragrances in everything!