Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, all of y'all! Guess what? I have continued with the shawl as I mentioned previously that I would and paying especial attention to my point stitches as DorisAnn mentioned in email. I'm halfway through now and it's coming out totally lovely with that gentle curve that DorisAnn says in her website. I'm thrilled about it.

It was all of you and the helpful emails from DorisAnn that were so supportive and really got me on track.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Ginny, thanks for your words. You made my day!!
    Ok Faye, Now I will remake your day!!! In my book...YOU are... and always will be.... Queen Funny Girl..to me! And Ginny let's put her to the test let's tease her a whole lot and see how funny she can get. I am so glad I have met both of you , I think it would be a lot of fun to be together....I bet we would be like 3 laughing idiots. Laughter is the best medicine I have ever taken!! Love ya both! redhead/Patty

PS I have a pattern for the box stitch but not a shawl. I really love that pattern It is so pretty.
    Last edited by redhead; 11-24-2013 at 11:58 AM.

3. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, You've made my day since I joined Crochet Talk as I think you've made everyone's day on here! It wouldn't be the same without you. You are the heart and soul of Crochet Talk! I mean that with all my heart!

Hugs, Judy

P.S. I think everyone would agree with me, too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Doris did a wonderful job creating this pattern! I remember earlier this year when she shared it here. It's nice and big, enough to wrap up in and stay warm. I want to make one too! Isn't it great having Doris as your own personal crochet consultant?

And Faye, girl you are our Queen! You're such a wonderful, special lady. You touch our lives with your genuine caring and kindness... and your humor at the everyday things in life!

Thank you, my friend!
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya'll are making me feel so special and I love all of you. I go to Facebook every day several times but I always go to crochettalk and I don't plan on giving it up. I owe so much to this site for bringing all my friends into my life.

7. Likes justplainjudy, crochet4fun liked this post