Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  34
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi JeanMarie Hope your doing OK and scarves are getting done ?? Cant wait to peek xoxox
    Your very giving from the Heart my friend. Hope you feel OK now ?? I have a scarf colours I want but deciding on a scarf. The UPS
    Lady told me she will have our area in Dec 1 - 14 th so I'll make her a scarf.

2. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DinahRoberts View Post
    That's a pretty scarf, so lacy! I think I might make up a few of these myself! I've been on a scarf kick for a bit now LOL! Hugs!
    Dinah, it looks really lacy in the picture, but the ones I've made have not been so "open", probably because of the yarn I've used. I've used that Sensations yarn that Joann's just discontinued. It is kind of a "fluffy" yarn, although it is listed as worsted weight.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

4. Likes seashells_Shelly, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan,
    Praise the LORD I'm getting better! I'm not quite over it. but I'm pretty much back to my normal self. When I started getting sick, I didn't think it was that bad and I was working on a scarf but then for a while(a few days or so) I didn't work on it at all. So, yesterday(Thursday), I worked on the scarf about all day. I was playing catch up I guess. I finished the scarf today that I was working on, except I want to put buttons on a couple scarves yet. I have to take the one scarf off the loom yet. I've taken a few pictures and made a video and once I get the buttons on the scarf, which might be tonight yet or Monday, then I'll take pictures of those w/ the buttons on and then I'll post the pictures.

6. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan,
    Here's a scarf pattern you might like. I don't know. Jingle Bells Holiday Scarf | AllFreeCrochet.com

8. Likes MeerKat, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I took a look at the Jingle Bell scarf, and just love the way the bells hang down, it looks a little to complicated for me , but really like the bells.

10. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at it, too. I thought it looked like it was made from granny squares. I'd never get it done before jingle bell season is over LOL. Of course I could add it to my ever growing list of projects and maybe get it done by next year's jingle bell season. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, Thank you so much for that post! I was looking for something quick & simple to make for a friend and this fits the bill! Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    how long did you make them

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    how long did you make them
    When I make a scarf for an adult, I usually make it at least 60 inches long. Sometimes guys will want theirs even longer.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    That is what I usually make them, I read somewhere online today that you should make them the same height or length as the person is. But I don't think I ever done that but they say the extra long scaves are popular now.
    I have been taking advantage of the leisure time I have right now and just surfing the web. I think Tom will be home either Sunday or Monday. So am taking advantage.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 11-15-2013 at 10:53 PM.

16. Likes buggainok liked this post