Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  39
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite thing to make is afghans. I like having something to work on as I watch TV that I don't have to do a log of counting, so I make a lot or repetitive stitch patterns, anything with a texture to them. Just recently started with clothing items, but they do frustrate me when they don't fit properly. I am working on a long vest just now.

Judi G

2. Likes amanda, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to make nice large afghans, but I also make a lot of hats, scarves too. Just recently began making simple clothing items, I am working on a long vest and a cape.
    Judi G

4. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I became an adult and began to crochet again, I made crochet thread ornaments and sold them. Now I'm more into scarves and amigurumi, but it seems there is always something more grabbing my attention. I haven't done any clothes because I'm afraid I'll screw up the sizing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lee. I'm AudreyL from Pa. Why not give a piece of clothing a try. You might do better at it then you think. There is always help here if you have troubles. Give it a try I know you can do it

Post Thanks / Like
    I like projects that don't take a lot of time to complete. I made a stack of potholders and hot pads for Christmas stocking stuffers for the adults in the family and a bunch of scarves, too. Right now I would say the scarves are my favorite projects to make. After Christmas I'll probably get back into the hot pads and pot holders to give to charities. I used to love to make doilies but haven't made any in years.

8. Likes kimbers liked this post