Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I have downloaded many, many patterns from Annie's Attic. I have never had any problem or warning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Like many of the others, I keep a good virus protection on my laptop, right now it's AFG which is great and it's free. I've had nasty viruses in the past. My tech-savvy boys and their friends were always able to clean them up for me so I've never had to actually pay to have my computer cleaned up.

I hesitate to give my email address to sites in order to download ebooks. It seems that anytime I give out my email address, I'm inundated with hundreds of SPAM emails. I'm confident that AFG will warn me before I download something bad.

There are lots of yarn and crochet sites that want my email address. One of the worst was Lion Brand. I created an account and immediately the SPAM emails started flying in. Drives me nuts!

Shelley

3. Likes buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Like many of the others, I keep a good virus protection on my laptop, right now it's AFG which is great and it's free. I've had nasty viruses in the past. My tech-savvy boys and their friends were always able to clean them up for me so I've never had to actually pay to have my computer cleaned up.

I hesitate to give my email address to sites in order to download ebooks. It seems that anytime I give out my email address, I'm inundated with hundreds of SPAM emails. I'm confident that AFG will warn me before I download something bad.

There are lots of yarn and crochet sites that want my email address. One of the worst was Lion Brand. I created an account and immediately the SPAM emails started flying in. Drives me nuts!

Shelley
    Yes, the Spam emails can really be a drag. I am fortunate that the High Speed Internet Provider I use for my computer has a wonderful Spam blocker and I don't get many Spams in my email.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama