Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like

Smile translation

Karen, you can download google translate for free to use when you find a pattern in another language. I have it and have found it very useful several times when I have found patterns in other languages. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here I am again....this pattern is making me crazy. I have done rows and it is only 18 inches long. Certainly it should be longer. I wonder if I should just double the size. Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathys, I will try Google. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    It should be 24 inch wide and as long as you want. Rows you made - what s size of all piece? Width and height?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    If you do a search on the internet for crochet charts they will give you charts showing what the symbols stand for. I also found a book at joAnn fabrics showing all the symbols. I have not tried one yet but have many patterns to try.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've not tried charts yet...I like having the patterns written out for me. One of these days I'll learn how to read charts and then I can make more items from other countries etc. I guess I just hate change! LOL
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    If you google russian chart symbols, you can find what the symbols mean. Duplet.com is another site that may help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Hope View Post
    I have found a pattern for a lovely poncho that is a chart. I have never followed a charted pattern before but it looks pretty self explanatory. It actually looks like it is only two different stitches. Now the problem. The pattern is in Russian. The symbol looks to like like a DC or a HDC. If someone could help me figure this out I would love to give this pattern a try.

Attachment 6397
    They look like dc to me.