Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    My head is till swimming and would have no way of doing this unless I had one of you smart people sitting next to me showing me exactly what to do. Good thing we all have different strengths.

2. Likes amanda, DeniseB61 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you Kitty Jean! I have been crocheting a loooooooong time and I was completely stumped!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw this on the Shawl: Well first I have to take a nap and then coffee break so by then IM SURE Faye has given you the help you need hahahahaha

5. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was really surprised that this was considered an easy pattern. I think it needs more visuals to help explain the concept.

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by NanGreen View Post
    I was really surprised that this was considered an easy pattern. I think it needs more visuals to help explain the concept.
    The base idea itself is very simple, it is just hard to set across in words when you are right that a visual would make it so easy.

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Too confusing for me. I like patterns that don't throttle my brain too much. But good luck. I'm sure many of the ladies can help you. I'd love to see a picture.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me to, rofl!

Post Thanks / Like
    I, for one, will skip this pattern. It's got too many instructions....I like easy!! lol But good luck to you ladies who are going to attempt it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the Imagine yarn something that pulls apart to make a fabric (something like sashay only wider)? Looks to me like you would be slip stitching the unfolded pieces together and from looking at the picture the knots are to keep the ends of the fabric from unraveling. (not my cup of tea)

13. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I have never in over 50 years of crochet seen anything like this. So sorry, but I can be of no help here at all. Makes no sense to me...hopefully the others have a solution for you...

gramz