Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  117
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Have to sort and get ready my hats and scarves to donate to the winter clothing drive. I have also bought the yarn to finally make an afghan for myself. I am slowly getting some scrap yarn afghans finished and to donate to a local charity INN out of the Cold.

2. Likes Barbara G., Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used flannel sheets that I got on sale for the backing of my quilts

4. Likes 3catlady, trueblue2007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a really good idea. Thanks.

6. Likes N/A, trueblue2007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    bettybee its a great idea as my Grandmother & Mom did that and I did 2's. Very good as the second hand store have them & Tuesday is 40% off Goodie. Thanks for reminder. Love to see yours when able. Susan M J

8. Likes trueblue2007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This year I am crocheting christmas gifts for my 3 sister-in-laws and my mother-in-law, My 2 daughters and a daughter-in-law and I want to do one for my sister-in-laws little shop she opened as a special gift. (she makes jewery and paints on rocks and does paintings of old barns and school houses) I am crocheting them a jingle bell door hanger. something that they can use year after year. (they all love christmas decorations). I have 5 done so far, here is a picture of a couple of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images What Would You Like To Accomplish for The Holidays? - Participation Thread-1394390_10151943932935090_1123209148_n-jpg 
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Susan. Are you from MN??? I am. just got our first hard frost last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Susan: You are pretty funny! Love to see your posts and all the support you give!!!! Don't forget that I will see you in December in MN!!!! I can't wait to meet you!

SharonO: My gosh you do so much!!! Wow!

Eva: You have got a lot on your plate too. All those projects! I think you are like me, just love keeping hands busy!

Love to all, Shirley

11. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

only for Christmas presents

I am making every one a pillow. All different patterns and colors.
    I make scarf & mittens for our V.A. hospital (almost done with them).
    I am also making the tie blankets for the nursing home I volunteer for .
    And just found out a friend is having a baby. I would like to make myself a scarf & mittens for myself.
    I'm tired just thinking of it. Ha Ha
    Cyndy

13. Likes Barbara G., amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I finally finished the ripple afghan that I made for my sister! It has really been all done for a long time, except for the border on the edges! I just didn't know what type of border to use, especially since my edges were a little uneven - that whole turning chain thing! Anyway, I saw where someone on here used a shell border and my first though was "Yeah, I bet that would at least make the edges look a little more even", and it did! It looks really good and I can't wait to give it to her. I will get a picture of it up here just as soon as I can get a good picture of it.
    "We cannot do any great things. We can do only small things with great love."
    Mother Theresa

15. Likes Barbara G., amanda, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy the bell pulls are wonderful. I am sure they will love them. Is this an original pattern or is it available?
    Chincha, I am also in Minnesota. We have snow on the ground. Where are you at?

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude, it is a free pattern from redheart yarn, you can find it here - Jingle Bells Door Hanger Crochet Pattern | Red Heart -- Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

18. Likes Barbara G., amanda liked this post