Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    If I'm [U]only[U] watching TV or a movie, it's because I'm really tired, sick, or the show is soooo good I need to watch every second of it (extremely rare). I crochet through anything. We don't have cable, but I found a website - Crackle.com - that has some shows you can watch for free. I watched season 3 of "The Shield" and now I'm working on "Damages". I like the crime shows too. It's just disappointing that the main stations are doing all these reality shows (they're cheap to produce), because I'm just not into them. As for movies, I can't help you. I haven't seen a good movie in a long time.

2. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I checked out crackle and couldn't find much I liked. I often go to HULU to watch shows, the stations that play shows I like usually have their shows you can watch online, and I have Netflix on the computer. I do have a bunch of DVD's that I watch, too.
    Faerie tales are true because they tell us dragons can be beaten!

4. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Fried Green Tomatoes and also Driving Miss Daisey.

6. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieK View Post
    Fried Green Tomatoes and also Driving Miss Daisey.
    Fried Green Tomatoes is a favorite of mine! Love it!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    We disconnected cable tv in 1988 and watched only then video tapes and went on to dvds in the early 2000s. My video/dvd library is huge! We did this because cable tv was a waste of time and money. I was homeschooling then 2 kids and in the 1990s 3 kids. So I wanted to eliminate the availability of TVWhen my son moved back home with his Xbox he got us hooked on Netflix and Hulu plus which he paid for. Well he lived with us for 2 years and got us hooked on shows like Bones, Once Upon A Time, Eurika, Revolution. He moved out this past May, but when he did he bought us a device that got us all of that and still pays the Hulu plus account.
    As far as crocheting with the TV. When every I want background noise for crocheting I put on Little House. I own the complete 10 seasons! Maybe I just like the old fashion atmosphere it extends into my house.....
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com