Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yarnoholic View Post
    I'm glad to know other people "put stuff in safe places". That's what I call it when I've hidden things from myself.
    Me, too, Pam. What's so crazy is that while I am "hiding" it, I am actually saying to myself, "Now, I'm going to put this some special place that I will be able to remember." What a joke that is!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! I do all that, too! I just know I have (fill in the blank); where did I put it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I just bought a skip stitch blade and it worked fine for me but then I also have the matt. Good luck.

4. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to give this a try. I never seen or heard of this before. I love the idea. Will make great xmas gifts!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had a lot of problems with using a rotary cutter in the past and found out that once when I changed the blade, I had put the blade and other pieces together in the wrong order. I hope that this doesn't sound insulting to you, because I would never do that to anyone here, but speaking from experience, it will make a big difference in the way the cutter works.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am also a very good "hidder" and in fact can't even remember where I put things should anyone decide to beat it out of me they'd be out of luck. At least I know it's safe whereever it is.

8. Likes buggainok, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=buggainok;99278]Me, too, Pam. What's so crazy is that while I am "hiding" it, I am actually saying to myself, "Now, I'm going to put this some special place that I will be able to remember." What a joke that is!:)[/QUOTE]

Another one just like me. I keep saying when I am looking for (fill in the blank of whatever it is) "Now if I were a (whatever) where would I be?"
    And still can't find it.

LI Roe

10. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post