Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  148
Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

Thread: yarn entangled

Post Thanks / Like
    Imalefty & Kathym2 You two must be related or twins?? Having the same kind of day???

Get crocheting and house work should be done by 10am my Grandmother always said that........I should have listened. Good Days Ahead

2. Likes DinahRoberts, kathym2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kathym2 View Post
    Lol laughing all the way to the ironing board lol
    After I retired I made a new rule - NO IRONING! If a garment can't spend its life cycle on my body and then in the washer and dryer, it doesn't get to live here, lol.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    bug-I do the same and no hand washing either! imalefty
    susanmj-guess we all should have listened to your grandmother. Now off to finish cleaning the bathroom-yuk! imalefty
    Last edited by imalefty; 08-28-2013 at 11:35 AM.

5. Likes N/A, buggainok, kathym2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live with 2 men 40 yr old son (dont want to know) and 89 yr Hubby (I can understand as he is blind in 1 eye now so he try's at least. I do Bathroom 3 times ++ a week. I loove it? KRRP IT KLEEN??

7. Likes amanda, buggainok, kathym2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You yarnworkers are just way too funny--how am I supposed to get anything done if i'm laughing so hard I can't get off the floor???? LOL Keep marching on and winning those yarn battles everyone......someday we will win the war against that stubborn yarn. HUGS to all, Shelly

9. Likes amanda, N/A, kathym2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kathy, I have found that the yarn winder (holder, thingy or whatever it ends up being called) makes any project go so much smoother. I don't come across any tangles, knots or clumps and I don't have a ball that takes on a mind of it's own and decides to roll on the floor (usually under the chair) or jump out of the bag or bowl I used to use. I almost hate to admit it but my big brother is a genius LOL. HUGS, Shelly

11. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts, kathym2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, I am still looking at the back of my eyelids at 10am. Hubby gets home from work at midnight, I make him supper, clean up, spend time sitting quietly while he watches TV then go to bed about 2am. Unless I have a good reason to be up early, I'm still sleeping at 10am. I'd like to go back to my own schedule but it never seems to last very long and he starts to complain about never seeing me. We been married 41 years...at this point, I'd rather not rock the boat but just try to go along the easy path. I'm too old and tired to be on edge all the time and who needs a cranky hubby? (been there and done that with him...it's not worth the aggravation). HUGS, Shelly

13. Likes amanda, N/A, kathym2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your a wise Lady. My husband would (at that age ) say go to bed he really doesn't care, hes a quiet & like to be alone?? Lucky or un lucky Im not sure, at almost 44 years I stay up late & it only bothers him about electric bill, serious? He a good man just quiet &
    happy to stay around house...unless I pressure him & then I pay some to go??? Compicated Man ...Hes not physical abusive...Quietly non verbal (make sence?) You are lucky in Big Brother for sure. LOL Take Care Susan M J

15. Likes amanda, seashells_Shelly, kathym2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2 skeins of yarn as I type just waiting for a chance to be untangled. I 'm going to go to the the cut method of detangling. This happened because I pulled out the yarn from the center. I haven't tried pulling the yarn out since this last mess. I use bath puffs that have come loose as yarn bras to keep the yarn from tangling.

17. Likes seashells_Shelly, kathym2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Imalefty, thank you. I tried it your way and was successful, not as much stress on me and I didn't have to wind too much around the skein. You have a winner. Moralyn

19. Likes N/A, kathym2 liked this post