Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  166
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will be coming to SC for the weekend Sept 20-23 to visit my brother in Cleveland. The nearest big city is Greenville so he's in the mountains as far from Charleston as you can get and still be in the state LOL. Happy to meet you. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    You are an inspiration to all of us. I hope you'll keep posting. I enjoy reading your posts, it's like poetry from the heart. How true your words are. Thanks for sharing. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Carljean how are you so full of beautiful words and the right way of saying them? I know almost know what you'll say? Wish you would keep a journel of these word and I would greatly be beholding to BUY them. I have a slight memory problem plus being a senior haha, people think if your gray hair & wear glasses your old, etc. I am an age of high numbersbut fell as Im 20 years younger,yet arthritic + keep me down for a while. My mind is good -I just need help remembering, that could be a lot of us aah ?
    THANK YOU as I an glad to read your ever so true words and caring uplifting for me. HUG & God Bless you Pleas think about that Journel. Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Due to the number of posts, this thread is closing. You are welcome to create a second thread for this topic. Thank you.