Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  41
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Bugga. I went to the Lion website and printed the pattern. It is so lovely. I just added one more "have to make this" project to my ever growing pile. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

2. Likes buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That explains why yarn is harder to find at Good Will! We used to go there and get yarn every week now it's impossible to find.

4. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just read your post as I went back to catch up on all the posts to figure out what the most recent posts meant......my mind retains almost nothing important LOL. I also knit and crochet. Have been crocheting forever but just learned to knit earlier this year (an act of love for my mother in law). Crochet is so much more interesting to me because there are so many stitches you can learn. Knitting is either knit or purl but how you do them is what makes all the difference. I like your posting and wanted to say that. Have a great day. HUGS, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Just have to tell you that I love your avatar. Hope you're enjoying your time here at CT. I'm looking forward to more of your posts as you seem to have a great sense of humor
    HUGS, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ginnie256 Im a 73 young senior, married 1 son. Saw your message on Goodwill. Here in Minnesota/Mpls its pretty good 2,99 a bag up to 3.99 & 4.99. Some time NEW skeins. yesterday went further away 45 mins & they were 3.99 to 5.99 not hardley any NRW. It a tough Yarn World. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep up the good work, yarn soldier Susan, saving that yarn from the fiend who gave it away to Goodwill There has been no yarn at my local goodwill for ages. I've seen rug yarn but other than that, nothing and they never have crochet hooks or knitting needles either. I haven't been to the re-uzit shop for a few weeks so don't know if I missed any good yarn deals. Seems when I get there the crochet hooks and knitting needles are pretty well picked through. I've been neglecting my duty as a yarn soldier but I did make a great purchase at ACMoore. Bought all the Lion Amazing yarn that was on clearance and they had bamboo yarn in lilac ice and light green ice. I bought all of those too as they were marked down to $1.00 and I'd just seen the same thing at Michaels for $4.99 a skein. DEAL!!!!!! The Lion Amazing color was Olympia marked down to $2.00 a skein....bought all 6 skeins they had left....DEAL!!!!! Gonna make 2 mobius scarves with the Olympia yarn. Carry on soldiers and save that yarn!!!! HUGS, Shelly

9. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crabtree hi Susan M J here in MN. Just saw this form today and I do have a copy and if ever one of your Magazines get lost (heaven forbid ) I have it to give a pattern to you. Have you Pic ed and projects yet. Havent read much here so dont know what you make. Have a Nice Evening

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly Lilac ice or Lilac light green souns cool haha and pretty? You found a good deal GOOD FOR YOU. xxx HUGS Susan M J

12. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post