Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  40
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Post Thanks / Like
    get them at joanns and use coupon one at a time 40% off

2. Likes libertylady64 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

They are great!

My son gave me a set of these hooks for my birthday last week. I love them. They give off so much light and I love the grip for my arthritic hands. I may crochet all night now! Highly recommend them for "older" hands and "weaker" eyes.

4. Likes libertylady64 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selegear View Post
    My son gave me a set of these hooks for my birthday last week. I love them. They give off so much light and I love the grip for my arthritic hands. I may crochet all night now! Highly recommend them for "older" hands and "weaker" eyes.
    Which ones have lights in them? All the posts I've seen just talk about the comfortable handles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Krochet_Kat View Post
    Which ones have lights in them? All the posts I've seen just talk about the comfortable handles.
    They are called "crochet lites" I believe. I ordered mine on eBay each about 7.99 I think. It's been a while since I got them and they are great for working with dark thread, especially at night.

7. Likes libertylady64 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I finally ordered 2 crochet lite hooks,can't wait to get them.Been working with black yarn,and I'm going to make the cathedral afghan when the yarn comes in ,going to use the same colors as in the pattern.Will let yall know how I like the hooks.Have a happy crochet day,I'm going to.

9. Likes libertylady64 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by katherine View Post
    I finally ordered 2 crochet lite hooks,can't wait to get them.Been working with black yarn,and I'm going to make the cathedral afghan when the yarn comes in ,going to use the same colors as in the pattern.Will let yall know how I like the hooks.Have a happy crochet day,I'm going to.
    Oh, I just love that afghan pattern!!! I'm afraid to even try it...because it might be too much for me. I would really have to concentrate and that just doesn't happen with my mother chatting away. I don't fuss at her for that though, one day she won't be here and I'd regret fussing over something so trivial.

11. Likes libertylady64, buggainok liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    AC Moore has both the crochet lite hooks and the Clover Amour hooks. They also have other Clover hooks with 'padded' handles but not nearly as comfortable for my arthritic hands as my Amours. I bought them, one at a time, with coupons. They retail for about $7.50 each. They've made a big difference for me and I hope they'll help others as much.

13. Likes libertylady64 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Red Heart has 2.99 shipping today, ,their crochet lites are 5.99,cheaper then the other sites I've checked out.

15. Likes libertylady64, buggainok liked this post