Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I have your address and will send the squares soon as I can. I just got out of the hospital yesterday, so give me a couple of days, They are made and I will see who I can get to box and send them. love Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Please pm your address. I'll have some squares out to you as soon as I can. My prayers are with the family.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh my goodness - and you're thinking of others! Hope you're well now.
    Prayers for you,
    Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokeebeadwoman View Post
    I have your address and will send the squares soon as I can. I just got out of the hospital yesterday, so give me a couple of days, They are made and I will see who I can get to box and send them. love Carol
    oh my goodness - and you're thinking of others! Hope you're well now.
    Prayers for you,
    Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all, yes, I can do some squares, maybe you have a pattern in mind? Would love to contribute! PM me too?!?! Thx! Darlene

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh! I can't imagine how you all are feeling just looking at this picture makes the tears flow freely with me. It has never happened to me and I thank God for that. I thank Him too that you all got out safely. My daughter-in laws mother recently died in a fire at her apartment. That was so sad. It is horrible for her daughter. She is still having a hard time getting over it. I am so glad everyone is ok but looking at that picture you posted really makes me sad. I will send the squares as soon as I can. Love to you all and you are in my prayers. redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks. fires scare me. I always double check everything before I go to bed. I'm sorry for your daughter-in-law, too... horrible. What was nice is that all of the grown kids & their significant others pitched in the next day to rummage through stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    I certainly would love to donate...but I am here in Newfoundland & Labrador/Canada....Hope that you get all the assistance that is required to do some blankets for your in-law's....

Post Thanks / Like

I'dd love to help

Please send me your address and the size of square you need and I'll get to work. Please send to bettyradcliffe24@yahoo.com. Thanks, Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like

I'dd love to help

Please send me your address and the size of square you need and I'll get to work. Please send to bettyradcliffe24@yahoo.com. Thanks, Betty Lynn