Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I just tried mine last night, and had to turn off the light. It was driving me crazy. I'm going to try the nail polish on the tip.

Post Thanks / Like
    As an added tip as was said above, I always use my lighted crochet hooks under a nice bright lamp...I have a hard time seeing with my glasses at night, especially the darker yarns so these work great..but I don't think I'd like to use them without any other type of light. Otherwise I use them even in the daytime, as they slide very easily on the yarn for me. Need to pick up a couple of other sizes I am missing. Waiting for them to go on sale again

3. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the light up hooks in a few sizes and absolutely love them! They work so well with the dark colors especially at night but I agree the light is a little bright.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladies, when I have new batteries I use the hooks during the day time with dark yarn. That way the light isn't as bright until the batteries weaken a little bit. Most of the time I use them with the light off though and save it for when I need the extra light.

A friend of mine uses hers when she and her husband are traveling, she crochets in the car. It was his idea that she try them so she didn't want to keep turning on the lights as he was driving down the road at night.

Post Thanks / Like
    By nighttime in the car, I am so tired! I do crochet while hubby drives during the day, especially on really long trips to MN and Denver. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in the mountains and I get car sick going around the curves if I crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: How are you? How far from home are you at the hospital? You did not drive yourself to the hospital did you? Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    No, Kaye took me to Cookeville and the ambulance took me to Nashville. I live a little over 100 miles from Vanderbilt. I am home and Kaye came to Nashville to pick me up. Kaye is my angel she is always helping me and I seem to be always needing help. My health has been bad since I moved up here in 2007. Kaye is always helping me financially and emotionally I would be lost without her.

10. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post