Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  40
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 6 big plastic drawers(the one's by Rubbermaid) of yarn. I still buy yarn sometimes. I also have tote bags and rubber stamps and plastic canvas and stickers and the round loom and I want to get what's called 'How To Knook'(knitting with a crochet hook) I also have embroidery cards I can do and iris folding. I also knit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Janine Feel Daaah about know until now about Rocky. Yorkie oh he is special for sure I had 1 9 yrs ago & some one stole him & left collar&chain on ground. Had him for only 3 days BUT loved him as if 3 years. So happy Rocky, pretty soon you'll walk a little further.
    Mama you be Good to you also Hun!! LUV Susan M J

3. Likes amanda, imj9scrochetj9 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am very blessed. I have enough yarn and thread to last a couple of life times. Husband is always asking 'do you need to go to Hobby Lobby or Michaels for yarn?' Like I said I am blessed. My needs have always been met in every aspect of my life and I praise God for that. He is a Good God!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Blossom View Post
    I am very blessed. I have enough yarn and thread to last a couple of life times. Husband is always asking 'do you need to go to Hobby Lobby or Michaels for yarn?' Like I said I am blessed. My needs have always been met in every aspect of my life and I praise God for that. He is a Good God!
    AMEN! God Is Good! All The Time! God is Good!

6. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie and Magnolia Blossom: I am truly blessed too and I thank God every day!!! Shirley

8. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I will never have to buy yarn again. Ever. Though it seems I do need a bigger place now. :/

Post Thanks / Like
    My oldest daughter has a closet full of yarn in her computer/craft room, plus some totes. Her hubby is her enabler....lol. He is always encouraging her to buy some more cuz he likes the color or the price is really good. She does use a lot of it but she still wouldn't have to buy any for a long time. Her MIL and FIL also bring her yarn from where they work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy: Sharing is good!!!! Shirley

12. Likes KathyL. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Kathy: Sharing is good!!!! Shirley
    Yes...it is. She shares w/ me often. She does a lot of stuff w/ the specialty yarns like eyelash, fun fur, etc. I always look for these when I go to yard sales or re-sale shops for her.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome Kathy! I think I will stop at Goodwill today and see what they have! Shirley