Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

tunisian crochet

love it love it love it, desperately want to learn as many stitches as possible as soon as possible
    Bailey
    In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength

Post Thanks / Like
    You can have it!! I'll stick to the regular crochet stitchs. I've learned a lot of new stitchs since I joined here. Of course, Youtube is the best source for learning stichs for me that is as I am a visual learner. Youtube must have a lot of tunsiian videoes. Good luck! I admire people who want to learn. I'm still fighting with myself about learning to knit well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm 65, been crafty all my life [before it was cool] we didn't have much we could buy to make crafts, I had to start with nuttin' I used shoe polish to get the right hue for refinishing my furniture, no good wood stains, yarn was all pretty bland, if I wanted doll furniture I had to make it myself. If I wanted a new outfit I designed it and learned how to use my mother's featherweight Singer all by myself at age 9. I love to learn all new stuff. and Tunisian has that look of something different/ I love it, I usually see all that crochet geek has to offer. and then modify it to suit whatever I'm making.

tell me, why are you twinfaye?
    Bailey
    In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength

Post Thanks / Like
    Why was I born? Hmm the eternal question!! Just kidding, I love to tease. My name is Faye and I am a twin to Kaye. We live one house apart in the country or the boonies. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm doing both kinds of crochet, I'd like to do them together. you can knit and crochet on the same piece too.
    Bailey