Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures of what's in the box I sent.....

Faye, I forgot to send these pictures when I sent a box last Friday. It's just some little yard sale stuff that you can sell cheap. And a couple of things that I found stashed away. Hope it all sells. You should get the box this week, I would think.
    Shirly
    Last edited by Shirly; 07-09-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pictures of what's in the box I sent.....

Post Thanks / Like

Empty box!!.........

Faye I'm sorry. My computer is messing up and I can't get the pictures to upload. It's been acting crazy lately (kinda like me!) and this isn't the first thing that hasn't worked on it. I even had my DIL try to get it to work and she called my son and neither of them could get it to work. I didn't put a list in the box so 'what ever is in it, is what I sent'!
    Shirly

Post Thanks / Like
    Shirly, what name would I find with your box? People, please put your screen name in the box. I have a lot of your last names and real first names but not all. I received two boxes this week and no screen name with either. A lot of beautiful scarfs in one and a lot of small pencil flowers and a lot of soap sachets with what I would call craft fair items but no screen name. I don't want to guess who sent what. I also want to thank the right person for their donations. Both boxes are filled with wonderful items that I want to credit to the right person.

5. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures of what's in the box I sent....

Faye, the return label on my box reads from Shirly Roe. I'm not very 'clever' I guess. I just use my real name as my screen name. Sorry to confuse you. Please notice that there is no 'e' in Shirly. That's one good way to tell it's me. I notice that we have a couple of Shirley's but so far I think I am the only Shirly.
    BTW....my box is the one with the soap savers and pencil's w/flowers, etc.
    Shirly

7. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Great, I think it says from the Roe family. I thought it was you but I don't have your last name written down but now I do!! Thanks and I think the little things will be a good draw. Thanks and hugs