Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anne, It's grandma Patty again. I would so love to have you design a label for me. I crochet for preemies for a group, but they already have their label. I would like something not too showy. Would really like an empty silhouette of granny in a rocker, if possible, with her yarn spelling 'made by Grandma Patty'. (By empty I mean just an outline drawing.) If that doesn't work for you a ball of yarn would work for me. I would like it to be in a kind of cursive, graceful, but legible font. Plain background with maybe a fine vintage shaped frame around it. Does any of this make sense to you? I can see it but am not very articulate. You are such a dear person to do these for us. Many thanks and God Bless. Oh, color! You see what looks good to you or black will be OK., Maybe a dusty rose. Good on ya' gal. Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Kitty and GrandmaPatty..I will do my best to find the things you ask..Kitty yours won't be that hard..NOW Patty..I gotcha on the chair and granny outline..not sure about the name thing..but I will try to do that..lol..(now you are giving me a challenge..lol..and I never back down from that ..lol..) give me a few days on these ..as I have company today..and I will get them to you all..asap ..hugs and this is going to be FUN for me..thanks all I really do love to work with my graphics..hugs Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry about the time. I have nothing but...I would love to work with the graphics, but some days my b rain won't even work with ABC and 123. I haven't had anyone who could show me what to do when I hit a snag and believe me, I do. Besides this computer seems to be in the same state of health as I am. Trying to hang on for another year. (The computer, not me. I'm aiming for 108 yoa.) Thank you, Darlin'. Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, You are a woman of many talents! It's so generous of you to offer todto this. I've wanted to make labels and business cards, and haven't had the chance. I think I starred how someone said to put it on iron transfers, but been too busy with empting my Mom's house.
    It so hard to decide, I think just a simple pink rose with teal lettering: Crocheted with Joy, by Joy Ann (I guess the rose will cover rose).

5. Likes SweetARoma liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You, Anne . anytime is fine for me .I am looking forward to your special artistic touch !!

7. Likes SweetARoma liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

This is fabulous! I don't know exactly what I want on my labels but I will tell my sister-in-law about this. She will jump right on this! Thank you so much!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I would love to have some and like any kind of flowers and Americana

Made special just for you
    Wenda Hines

Post Thanks / Like
    This is very special of you to make this offer. Thank you so very much!
    I would love to have some, please. I love purple, and a rose. I would like
    them to say:

Made with love,
    especially for you
    by SweetARoma
    Last edited by SweetARoma; 06-24-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anne,
    I am not sure that I am contacting you correctly, but I will try again. What you are doing is so kind and generous and I am sure quite time consuming, but if you have time here is our group's info:

Made especially for you by:

Crochet & Knit Group
    Parkville Senior Center
    8601 Harford Road
    Parkville MD 21234

I will trust your judgment on how many to fit on a sheet. We just need to be able to cut them out and include them with our donations. Black print on white background is the easiest for our older eyes to read and if you have a little logo of something appropriate to go with knit or crochet, that would be great. Otherwise and if it will fit, maybe a little sheep?

Thank you again just for being you!

Warm regards,
    Susan Kline

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by susanvanzandt View Post
    Hi Anne,
    I am not sure that I am contacting you correctly, but I will try again. What you are doing is so kind and generous and I am sure quite time consuming, but if you have time here is our group's info:

Made especially for you by:

Crochet & Knit Group
    Parkville Senior Center
    8601 Harford Road

Parkville MD 21234

I will trust your judgment on how many to fit on a sheet. We just need to be able to cut them out and include them with our donations. Black print on white background is the easiest for our older eyes to read and if you have a little logo of something appropriate to go with knit or crochet, that would be great. Otherwise and if it will fit, maybe a little sheep?

Thank you again just for being you!

Warm regards,
    Susan Kline
    I got it ..no problem Susan..I always put them on white as printing any other color would be outrageously expensive to do ..I will do black as font..and I am sure I can find just the right thing for you group..I like the idea of the little sheep..