Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

I would love some labels!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    HON ..I am making these FREE for you..and you get them here on the group or I can email the sheet to you...you then go to image and hover the mouse over it..right click and a box will open..go to "save image as" another box will open..and you will see your computer files..put it in one of the files...like in PICTURES or Documents..somewhere you will be able to find it..then all you do is print a sheet off on any kind of paper ect you want...and then cut and use them..kk Oh and they are on a white back ground like a label.

OH and please please let me know a color or two and a image..picture you would like on it..if you want one..ok..thanks
    Anne
    Hello Anne, I am soooo bad at computer stuff.... I don't even know if I am replying the right way!!! I would like a sheet of labels with "Made with love by Erla Recker McCormick". With Dark Pink lettering and maybe a pink or red rose of any kind that you have. If you need more info, please contact me at my email. Thanks ever so much for your generosity!! Erla

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to have some labels. Did I read some where that they could be printed on something that would iron on to fabric? I think just Made with love by Billie Conrad on them; I love blues and would like a butterfly. Thanks so much! My email is billieconrad@aol.com (I'm not very creative when it comes to user names.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billieconrad View Post
    I would love to have some labels. Did I read some where that they could be printed on something that would iron on to fabric? I think just Made with love by Billie Conrad on them; I love blues and would like a butterfly. Thanks so much! My email is billieconrad@aol.com (I'm not very creative when it comes to user names.)
    Billie..I will post them on the the tread where I am posting the rest ..kk..hugs Anne..

oh and it will be in pictures..on a thread called Labels..Faye up first.

I am working on getting these done..I have you all on a list and check the thread in pictures and see if I have yours done ok..if you don't see it..I promise I will do them All..so check back..kk hugs Anne
    Last edited by me2la; 06-21-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok..I have them all done to here..So if anyone else and those who want some but don't know what they want..I am keeping this offer up..so when and if any one wants them..give me a shout or post here and I will be more than happy to do them for you. I am going now to post them on the pictures thread..oh and if I missed anyone ..please..please please..let me know..I don't want to leave anyone out..hugs Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW you are awsome Anne. I would like a dark pink or fushia pink colour for the font, and I have enclosed 3 pictures of butterflys. My preference is BF1 then BF2 then BF3, But any that you can make work would be wonderful!!!
    I would like on the label.... Crocheted with Love by: Erla McCormick.
    You can send the end result to alady_ami@hotmail.com...... if you need any further info, please do not hesitate to email me.
    THANK YOU ........ so very much.
    Erla

Post Thanks / Like
    How very generous of you! I don't make labels but just print our group's name, address and name of items we are donating. Most recipients are anxious to know the donor so that they can send a thank you note. I can't do fancy ones, though, so if you will have time I would certainly appreciate inclusion in your kind offer. I will send separate e-mail.
    Thank you so much.
    Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan..just pm me your email addy..I would be glad to help you in anyway I can. Let me know what you want on them ..as per name or image or anything..your group name..ect..Since you are doing this and donating items, I certainly will be glad to help you in any way I can..hugs Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anne, It's Anne. I would love to have some labels. Just maybe similar to my name you made me. The purple pansy with Made by: Anne. Thank you so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gotcha Anne..hugs Anne..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, could you make me a name label with a line drawing of a cat with a ball of yarn? Hobos in depression times used to draw a simple sitting cat silouette on the fence or barn side to show the house of a kind woman. Something like that, please ! Thanks in advance. Kitty