Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Be an Angel!

Post Thanks / Like

Be an Angel!

Aubrey’s Angels is non profit, charitable ministry, in San Antonio built of love, to help meet the very special needs of precious sick babies and parents who are in need of a smile. We want each family to know, without a doubt, that there are people who love their tiny angels, are praying for them, and want to help by crocheting, sewing, knitting, and quilting hats, booties, afghans, mitts, angel layettes (burial layettes), diaper shirts, etc. working from home. We also make afghans, lap blankets, and chemo caps for chemo and dialysis patients. You don’t have to live close to participate!
    We also make parent bags for moms and dads who spend an enormous amount of time in the hospital waiting room.
    Thank you and God Bless you for helping me continue this ministry!
    The group is named after my precious granddaughter, Aubrey, who left us to be with Jesus on March 18, 2011 at the age of 9 months.
    If you would like to join us or just drop by to see what we are doing and look around, please visit us at:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/192813870824207/
    New Angels are always welcome!!!

2. Likes mamamiaow liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Breezy90, I just went to your email and I would like to talk with you. I live in New Braunfels and have been asking around for a place that wants children and baby things. Our hospital here in town doesn't have a children's ward, they send them to the Children's hospital in San Antonio. Are you ever at the hospital? What do you use the most, hats, blankets . I have never tried toys but I could do them I have a big box full of baby/sport yarn as well as a lot of Red Heart, Love This Yarn and a lot of Bernat.
    I would donate most of it if you have the people to make things for you. My email is mar701@hotmail.com Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Breezy90. I would like to make and donate little one-piece outfits and tine hats (fit an egg) that I used to make for Hospice babies. They were extremely small and were used to bury tine little babies that went home to be with the Lord. I am not on Facebook and won't sign up for it. Is there some other way tor receive information? I would really like to help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forum! It is a pleasure to meet you and we would love to see some of your work sometime! Please make yourself comfortable here!

We hope you will be an active member here and also let us know how things are going with your ministry. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aubrey's Angels recently held a month long hat drive. Guidelines were: Any size hat from Preemie to Adult. Grand total of donated hats from this amazing group of angels was 1032 hats! New challenge is the Blanket/Afghan/Lapghan/Quilt drive. Drive just began and runs until the end of August. Please join us to see how we do!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/192813870824207/

7. Likes mamamiaow liked this post