Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  48
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the black and white one. The way they're held together. I think this is really a cool idea. However, you must know your market. If you are trying to hit the younger generation, I'm not so sure they'd be a hit. I know I showed those newest scarves that are kind of like that, but are made out of that sashay yarn, to my sons' girlfriends, and I got a "not so much" from them. But for wearing to the office, especially to dress up a suit or outfit, I see other women with multiple necklaces, beaded or what not.
    Good luck, I hope this helped, but it's just something to consider. I say, go for it!
    Crochet with Joy,
    Joy Ann
    Joys Crochet Boutique on Etsy
    Last edited by Joyannerose; 06-13-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kay, I'm laughing at myself. I thought you asked if this was to "old" or not? lol ok, so Odd, No. Definitely not.
    It's me that's getting old! ha, ha
    Joy Ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joy!

Long time no see! Edited to say I just saw Joy's update so funny!!!

These are selling very well already made on Ebay. I have no idea what age range? I have a waiting list for the blue and white as I ran out of that color yarn. I should have the blue and white back in stock Monday. I just wasn't sure if anyone else would want to make them. So wasn't sure if I should write up the pattern. Oddly I am selling way more handmade on Ebay right now than Etsy.

I sell this t-shirt yarn on my Etsy store but I am out of some colors.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1253089...ue-green-print

These are all made from the Noodles but the Zpagetti tshirt yarn will also work.

Or as said above you can make your own from old t-shirts but I just don't have the patientce for that

So nice to meet all the new people on this thread!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be showing this to my stepdaughter tomorrow. I love it personnally and will be ordering some for me along with the pattern soon
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear it's selling so well on Ebay. I also didn't realize it was you when I answered at first. Ha ha, you taught me more about selling than anyone.

Honestly, since my Mom passed, I have been so overwhelmed with taking care of her "estate", that I have not had any time to work on my store. I will get back to it. I know it takes work. And I do want to venture into other selling venues also. It also took some time to be able to concentrate on my crocheting. Although the wedding blanket I am working on had to be a simple pattern, as I just couldn't deal with a more complicated one right now. But, once all this is taken care of, I will get back into this. I feel my creativeness, and my desire to crochet coming back, slowly but surely (as all addictions do) lol.

Joy Ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joy Ann: It does take a lot of time to settle an estate. And mind-consuming also. I used to take just a bit of time and read or a bit or do some handwork and then found I could go back to the task!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Slowly but surely we're getting it done. Back to it when I get up later today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kay I sent a pic to both my step daughter and daughter in law. their response was when do I get mine. Let me know when you are selling pattern and I already have a list of colors I will need black and white red and white and blue and white
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    They are really great! I think they are really stylish. I adore the black and white one.

10. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the decorative power these "scarves" have.
    Bailey
    In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength

12. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post