Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  48
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I like them and see nothing wrong with how your mind works. I wish I had the talent to design like you do. Keep working your mind!!!

2. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that they are perfect. I don't think I would call them scarves. Maybe call them Scarf-like Neck Adornments.

Quote Originally Posted by kayscrochetpatterns View Post
    I make these from tshirt yarn and the other day I got to playing around and made a cord string for the scarves. The black and white one is more of an open cord and the green and blue is closed more like a tube.

Do you think its too different or odd? LOL. I like them but sometimes my mind doesn't work like other peoples. I am thinking of making this into a pattern but not sure.

I have a very thick skin so if you don't like it please don't hold back

Attachment 4839

Attachment 4840

Attachment 4841

Post Thanks / Like
    I ab love the black and white one and the multi strand green one. Is this tshirt yarn something new? I'm not familiar with it. Would like to have the pattern. Cudos to you. Or is it kudos? Oh, well you get the idea. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    It is kudos. I'm not sure about the plural?? Where is a good English teacher when you need one? lol

6. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You all sure made my day! There are a couple different kinds of tshirt yarn. This one is by noodles and is super lightweight so perfect for summer items.

There is also the zpagetti and its great too but very heavy so I would never use it for a scarf.

Heres a picture of the first scarf I made which is super easy as its just a chain but is a nice summer color/scarf. So I am thinking I may just do a e booklet with 4 different scarf patterns in one? I am still working on more! I so love playing with this stuff! I ran out of the blue and white so I have to order some more.

I really appreciate you all giving me feedback! Sometimes its just hard to know what is appealing to everyone.

My New Scarves Is This too Odd?-nauticalscarf-jpg

8. Likes Magnolia Blossom, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they are great ....the new trend this summer...

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I would call them scarf necklaces. May be too literal but that is my mind. lol

11. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like them. I like #1 and #2 best.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like these and would love to have a pattern! You did a great and creative job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Kay: these are amazing. I find something I am comfortable with and continue doing it and not wanting to try new things! Good job!