Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  36
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

It's Official!! The Crochettalk Hooker Meeting is set.!!

I am signing a contract to have our meeting at the Inn. I went in today and reserved the rooms and the hall. We will have the hall from 2-10 pm on Fri for registration and getting to know each other before we drive over to Kaye's for dinner. We will have the hall from 8 am to 10 pm on Saurday and from 8 am to 11 am on Sunday. The rental is $400 for all 3 days. So we really need to have a good yard sale and a new raffle. We will also need to pay for refreshments that must be bought thru the Inn. We have 5 fishing cabins, that means they are over the lake. 5 landside cabins, not on the lake. We also have rooms reserved in the Inn. I got all the pet friendly rooms and the one landside cabin that allows pets and the rooms in the Inn that allow pets. I don't know how many want to bring their pet but I wanted to make sure we got all we could. The reservations are made by you. You will tell them you are with the Crochettalk Hooker meeting and they will tell you which places we have. You need to do this as soon as you can. If you want to come early and or leave late you really need to call NOW!! They fill up very fast. I will know more when I receive the contract but I know I have 45 days before the meeting to cancel anything and I think she said you have 10 days before the meeting to cancel but I can't remember for sure. When you call they will tell you that. Please also go through KayeMory and let her know that you have made your reservation. I will be sending her a copy of the contract so she will have the info if you have a question please go thru her. We desperately need a Hospitality chair to decide on menus and meals. The most expensive meals I saw was $28 and that was for the seafood meal. We don't need that unless a lot of you want to splurge. They will alo add 18% tip to the costs of the meals. As soon as someone volunteers and please don't make someone who already has a chair volunteer for more. This positioin like all of them can be done on the net and the phone you don't have to be here to do it. You don't even have to be attending. Questions to me til everyone gets their info. I don't have the contract yet so give me a week to officially know the details. I was so excited to start that contract!! This is getting real. I have our spot for the yard sale and now I have the meeting scheduled. I am going to meet you!!!

2. Likes justplainjudy, billieconrad, rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How exciting Faye!! I just updated the Newsletter and will either reserve my Lakeside cabin tonight or in the morning!! Thanks!!

4. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will have to call to see what is required for a deposit on a cabin..I should be able to do it soon.

6. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where ???
    Close to Florida?

8. Likes justplainjudy, rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It located at Fall Creek Falls, near Pikeville Tn! Beautiful area and going to be lots and lots of fun!!

Check out our Newsletter, it gives you some information on it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8if2xehdw...gathering.docx
    Last edited by rosieh20; 06-05-2013 at 05:11 AM.

10. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Drop the s it is Pikeville! Might be a problem in searching.

12. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    grrr, thanks Faye!! I edited the post to spell right!

14. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am gonna go with the cabin..if it is available..I just don't want to be all by myself if my niece backs out..but I talked to my hubby and he will come with me..if need be. So if anyone needs or wants to share with me..pm me and lets get it done! hugs Anne

16. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, small world
    I went to church camp at Fall Creek Falls for 3 or 4 summers. I have such fond memories of that time. By the way, I am from Chattanooga!

18. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just looked at the site. I cried when I saw the beautiful falls. I will save up so I can fly from either Tampa or Clearwater next June

20. Likes justplainjudy, rosieh20 liked this post