Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Love that yarn especially for soft shawls for the cancer center. Why would Red Heart discontinue something so great? Probably a man who does not know a good yarn. Wants us to buy a more expensive yarn. Will have to look for other brands if Red Heart does continue with their decision.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Lili...wasn't sure. Really is annoying when a ompany discontinues a product you really like.

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to the walmart site and they have 185 hits on baby love yarn. I order a lot of yarn thru them. If you pick it up the shipping is free. You have it sent to your local Walmart and pick it up for free. If you have it mailed to you shipping is $.97. Hope this helps!! Walmart.com: Save money. Live better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Twinfaye: I will check out the Walmart site. Thanks for the info. Hope you are feeling better!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am better but not well yet. Thanks for everyone's concern. I feel so loved with all of my friends on here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi twinfaye: just checking in to see how you are doing? I did not find any Baby Love on Walmart site, but there are definitely some other soft yarns that I will check out. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like
    I give up!! i am the most helpless person on here!! I went to walmart and put in baby love yarn and I got 185 hits. Where did I go wrong?