Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Discontinuing Red Heart Baby Love Yarn?

I checked the Red Heart.com site and found a "discontinued" not on the Baby Love yarn. It seems like it is only available at Walmart. I thought I could order what was on line but no such luck. If anyone has other information on this could you let us know? Maybe we have to hit Walmart and buy up what they have? I have used this yarn for years and love the results with baby blankets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well all you crocheters: It is confirmed!!!! I went to the Walmart closest to my house and bought what they had left but they did not have any white Red Heart Baby Love yarn. The other two Walmarts in our area have none and both told me they have discontinued Baby Love Yarn. I will check with MN daughter-in-law and sister-in-law in Denver. So bad when they discontinue what you think is best.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not surprised that they are discontinuing this yarn. I'm a sales rep for Red Heart and I never ever even saw this yarn mentioned at all until I saw your post.

So if the reps don't know about it, they can't get the word out to the stores. And if the stores don't know about it, they don't order it.

Too bad as it looks like it was a fun yarn!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

4. Likes little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Valerie: It is a very soft yarn, and I only found it at Walmart stores. I will contact you about ordering the Ann Geddes yarn to try. Thanks for the info. Lili (Shirley Lane).

Post Thanks / Like
    This is strange as my supplier shows this a promo yarn right now. Says nothing about being discontinued? I show 19 colors. If anyone needs some just shoot me an email

Post Thanks / Like
    Kay: Maybe it is just some areas. My sister-in-law found some in a Walmart in Golden/Denver area. There was no white but they had "Milk". Another Walmart had none! My email is lanegma@aol.com. I really could use some white and green. What other colors do they have?

Post Thanks / Like
    ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo waaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!! i just love that yarn!!!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    Libertylady64: From Kay's note she can get Baby Love yarn. I am so relieved because it is my favorite to use for baby blankets for Project Linus. I emailed her just now through her site.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I saw some at JoAnn's today; they have a lot of baby yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dot: They have Baby TLC and several others but I really like Baby Love.