Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  43
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I am working working working
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

2. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beverly, I'd love to see your top you are making. I'll take a picture of my afghans if you take a picture of your top. How's that?

Anne, did you ever get your milk? I had 4 cups of coffee and now I switched to diet Pepsi. Talk about jazzed up!

Helped Hubby trim the banana plants and the split leaf palm in the back yard. It is soooo humid. We have a tropical disturbance heading our way and had to get all the yard work done otherwise it would look like a jungle by next week. Lots of rain expected over the next two days flooding expected. Don't worry about me though, we are high and dry and prepped and ready!

Prolly gonna crochet some this afternoon, I'll try to get pictures posted of those afghans I'm making today.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

4. Likes N/A, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, my tank top is coming along nicely. I am really enjoying this day! I hope you're having a wonderful day too!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Barbysue, I'll post a pic of it when I'm done. Always glad to share a pic! I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your afghans.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

6. Likes amanda, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barby NOOOOOOOO I didn't get my milk yet..my son had to go ..and now everyone is still sleeping ..my dd just went back to sleep..as the baby fell asleep..and they are both grumpy today..lol Granny isn't in her best form either..lol I only had ONE cup of coffee so far and it is afternoon already...my hubby has to wake up..if he doesn't go get milk I will be on STRIKE..lol..I am going to make some homemade bread today but I won't do it unless I get my dang MILK..lol (I can drink coffee black or black with sugar..but I prefer it light and sweet..lol) I think if I call a strike I will be more than happy just to crochet the rest of the day away..lol

8. Likes amanda, BarbySue, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if it is the caffine or the storm looming, but I'm up pacing the floor every few minutes. I put the rug I made in the washer, I cleaned the microwave, and washed every dish that could possibly be washed, straightened up the living room again. The dog is worn out from following me around. I'm anticipating this storm and it just started to sprinkle. I took a Zanax so maybe I'll calm down enough so I can crochet! Oh My! I don't know why I let these little ol' storms get under my skin like this. There isn't even any wind to it and I'm all anxious...I think it is all the news Hype! GRRRR!

Anne, I hope you got your milk!
    Barby Sue

10. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so here are my two afghans I'm working on. The blue and white one is actually Teal and White and is done in the basketweave stitch the red one is actually burgandy and is the crocodile stitch. The Teal and White will fit a queen size bed and the burgandy one is a little longer the a regular size courch and is a little over a foot wide at this point. I wanted to learn both stitches so I thought if I made afghans I would get the stitch down. As big as I am making them I had better get them down pat! Didn't really plan to make them this big but it is a little late now to frog them and start over.
    Attached Images Attached Images Who is on Crochet Talk this morning?-058-jpg Who is on Crochet Talk this morning?-059-jpg 
    Barby Sue

12. Likes amanda, N/A, Butterflyrose, Kathy B., rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where do you live

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barbysue: Your afghans are super, made with Love & Talented Needle. Like the colours. Can we bid on it?? Susan M J

16. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All, I'm working on a baby blanket. The thing is one side is at an angle so I've been crocheting- adding on to the piece that's at an angle. I use a slip stitch to connect it to the other part of the blanket and now I'm decreasing stitches so it will go at an angle. Does this make sense? I have a little ways to go yet. Then I have to finish the blanket.

18. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning all, I am still working on a bed spread for my granddaughter for her 10th birthday next month. will post pics when done.