Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh, Kathy, your ideas are wonderful. Now I just have to search for some yarns! I am anxious to get started. Babies are due to August but like to have them done ahead a bit. Have just finished five Herrschners kits for Project Linus and took a couple days off but feel the need to get back to crocheting. I am totally addicted! Thanks again. Have a great weekend.!

Post Thanks / Like

A giraffe!

Baby Afghans for Twins to be-giraffe-lovey-jpeg Lili, just happened upon this pic of a sweet little giraffe lovey for inspiration!

3. Likes KathyL. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    vlpw......SO cute! I can see these made up but w/ the different color combos. Where did you find this? Is there a pattern?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Great news about twins.
    Ravelry has a Giraff set (blanket/pillow/toy) you can change the colors.
    But I also LOVE the round and star shaped blankets. Just different and you can select complimentary colors.
    And then made them giraffe security blankets ( the little ones they carry around with a giraffe head in the center).
    What ever you decide, have fun.
    Linda

Post Thanks / Like
    KathyLl, I found the giraffe picture I posted before on a Google search, I don't think there is a pattern for it specifically. Ravelry has a lot of free giraffe toy patterns. What I have been doing for loveys (little security blankets) is just using the head from a pattern and attaching it to a granny square (or variation of). I am currently making baby afghans for a co-worker's new grandbabies and also making matching loveys. And got a couple more lovey orders at work today...loveys are very popular! :-)

7. Likes KathyL. liked this post