Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  50
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to their web site and looked at their policies, and it is listed as their official policy to require photo identification. I emailed their customer service and asked why. The response I got explained that they require a photo ID to allow them to be able to look up a credit card or debit card if the customer didn't have it with them, and to stop fraud. If someone has a receipt, I don't see how either of these apply, but there it is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very intrusive! I know, as I worked there 8+ yrs, but it's this kind of customer service and policies that made the majority of us quit working there. Many changes were made and I'm sorry you were treated this way. With me, you would never have been treated in this manner! I always felt my customers deserved to be treated with kindness and respect!
    The best thing for you to do is shop at JOANNS and use MICHAELS coupons there as well as JOANNS coupons! They accept them there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, a photo ID is required for credit card and sales but NOT for a Michaels gift card. And she should have been refunded the entire amount she spent on the first transaction! What they required her to do was asinine! I hope she checks her credit card statement!

Post Thanks / Like
    I did not know that Joanns accepted Michaels coupons. Ohhh what a great deal that is! Now I don't have a single reason to shop Michaels. Thank you, eleanor80120!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes mpurcell25, Natch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Does Hobby Lobby accept other coupons?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that hobby lobby does honor other's coupons~~yaaay!!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a good idea except the CEO doesn't seem to have a clue what is going on in his stores and what some DM'S and managers do. They may send you a coupon towards your next purchase as that's how they operate, or did as far as I know, and think that will satisfy you.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are so welcome, Barby! Yes, and they also accept HOBBY LOBBY coupons, and if your purchase has 3 non-sale items you can use ALL 3 coupons at one time! They are great with this customer service!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure, although I do shop there also. Wouldn"t hurt to ask.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Texas transplant, it is such a pleasant shopping experience in Hobby Lobby! I've never regretted going there!